Hello Everyone, I just wanted to do a quick review on Daily Income Network and share my limited experience with this company. When I found this site and signed up I figured it was just another scam. I looked around online for reviews and really didn't find anything good or horrible about the site but what I did notice is that people who were reviewing had either never tried the company or seemed to be top level employees. At this point I wanted to form my own opinion.
So here is how this company works.
Basically it is a referral program, they partner up with a site called one offer free factor, you sign up under someones link then you are asked to complete one offer, there are a few free trial offers so it does not cost anything, next you find someone to sign up under you and complete an offer and you get $20.
Their offers do require a credit card, but you are not charged as long as you cancel within the trial period. The one I did was a credit score report, this was a 7 day trial with creditreport.com, then I canceled a few hours later and was relieved to see that I had not been charged anything.
They pay the next day, every day by Paypal or AlertPay they also have gift card options. Well I figured if it sounds to good to be true then it usually is but I was determined to find out so I went on posting my ads with my link until I finally did get a referral who completed an offer.To my surprise I was paid $20 dollars to my Paypal the very next morning. So far I've only had one referral but I plan to put some more time into this now that I know that it is not a scam and they do pay. There is much more to Daily Income Network then I have shared and other ways to make money with this site but I am just sharing what I know about the company so far. So if this sounds something like you want to try then lets make some money.
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to do a quick review on Daily Income Network and share my limited experience with this company. When I found this site and signed up I figured it was just another scam. I looked around online for reviews and really didn't find anything good or horrible about the site but what I did notice is that people who were reviewing had either never tried the company or seemed to be top level employees. At this point I wanted to form my own opinion.
So here is how this company works.
Basically it is a referral program, they partner up with a site called one offer free factor, you sign up under someones link then you are asked to complete one offer, there are a few free trial offers so it does not cost anything, next you find someone to sign up under you and complete an offer and you get $20.
Their offers do require a credit card, but you are not charged as long as you cancel within the trial period. The one I did was a credit score report, this was a 7 day trial with creditreport.com, then I canceled a few hours later and was relieved to see that I had not been charged anything.
Their offers do require a credit card, but you are not charged as long as you cancel within the trial period. The one I did was a credit score report, this was a 7 day trial with creditreport.com, then I canceled a few hours later and was relieved to see that I had not been charged anything.
They pay the next day, every day by Paypal or AlertPay they also have gift card options. Well I figured if it sounds to good to be true then it usually is but I was determined to find out so I went on posting my ads with my link until I finally did get a referral who completed an offer.To my surprise I was paid $20 dollars to my Paypal the very next morning. So far I've only had one referral but I plan to put some more time into this now that I know that it is not a scam and they do pay. There is much more to Daily Income Network then I have shared and other ways to make money with this site but I am just sharing what I know about the company so far. So if this sounds something like you want to try then lets make some money.
No comments:
Post a Comment